Spirit Lifter : This pattern contains directions to crochet the sleeves and wimple pictured. This vintage 1940s design from Spool Cotton Company is an accessory pack - a set of long full length frilly sleeves and a matching wimple. These sleeves will definitely give any outfit a new lease on life; just stitch into place.
This pattern is offered as a free download in appreciation of my customers' business. Not a customer; just want the pattern? How about following me on Facebook in exchange.
- - CLARK'S O.N.T. or J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, size 30:
- - SMALL BALL: CLARK'S O. T.T.-12 balls of White 01' Ecru, or balls of variegated or solid color, OR
- - J. & P. COATS-9 balls of White or Ecru, or 12 balls of variegated or solid color.
- - BIG BALL: J. & P. COATS-5 balls of White or Ecru, or 6 balls of variegated or solid color.
- - Milward's Steel Crochet Hook No. 11.
- - 4 snap fasteners.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.