Cape, Stole and Hat : This pattern has instructions for Crocheting the items shown. A nice textural knitted pattern stitch gives the stole a soft and fluffy appearance, aided, of course, with the lovely chenille yarn. For an added touch of glitz, the ends are finished with a peplum. The actual dimensions of this vintage 1950s design is not stated. The hat requires a buckram frame.
Materials - Cape:
- Dritz Luxury. Chenille Art. 129: 9 skeins ;
- Dritz Heathermist Art. 111: 3 tubes.
- No. H/8 aluminum crochet hook.
GAUGE: 3 dc = about 3/4".
Materials - Hat:
- Dritz Heathermist Art. No. 111:
- 1 tube; Dritz Luxury Chenille Art. No. 129: 1 skein.
- Dritz Buckram Hat Frame No. 794.
- No. 0 steel crochet hook.
GAUGE—mounted: 4-1/2 sts = 1"; 10 rnds = 3".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.