Spectator Stripes : This pattern contains instructions to knit, crochet edges, the two piece dress pictured above. This is a two piece dress consisting of a sleeveless long tunic with raised neckband and back button loop closure, paired with a short (or length of your choice) straight skirt with elastic waist. The pattern is in limited sizes - 12 and 14. Directions are for size 12, with changes for size 14 shown in parentheses.
- - Pauline Denham Nomotta Beatrice, 1 oz Skeins and Friska in 1 oz balls.
- - 14 inch straight knitting needles No 3
- - 29 inch circular needled No 10 (Or English Sizes 10 and 3)
- - Steel crochet hook No O
- - One yard elastic 1/2 inch wide
- - Four small buttons.
Gauge: 14 sts = 3 inches; 6 rows = 1 inch
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes