Crochet Ripples : This pattern contains directions to crochet the afghan, blanket or throw, pictured. Made up in three colors, as shown or of your choice, this piece is solidly constructed, making it a warm addition to the bed or couch. It features the classic ripple design, right down to the rippled edges. The instructions include a matching pillow. This afghan measures 42 x 60 inches when completed.
- AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "DAWN" KNITTING WORSTED
- 16 ounces each Wood Brown, Shaded
- Oranges and Antique Gold for Afghan
- 4 ounces each color for Pillow
- 1/2 yd. lining material
- Kapok or cotton for filling
- Plastic Crochet Hook Size J
GAUGE: 3 s c = 1 inch
This pattern is featured in a blog post at Todays Treasure Shop Talk. Perhaps you would like to drop by?
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes