Mens Sports Pullover: This pattern contains directions for knitting the pullover pictured. The design, created for our men, features an interesting allover pattern stitch with long sleeves a high round neckline and hip length. All edges are finished in rib stitching. The pattern, vintage 1955, appeared in McCalls Needlecraft.
Sizes: Directions are for size 38-40. Changes for size 42-44 are in parentheses.
- Body Chest Size: 38"-40" (42"-44").
- Blocked Chest Size: 39"-41" (43"-45" ).
- Nomotta Mothproof Varsity (matched dye lots), 14 (16) 1-oz. balls.
- Knitting needles Nos. 2 and 4;
- set of dp needles No. 2. (Or, English sizes, 11 and 9.)
- Three stitch holders.
- Tapestry needle.
Gauge: 6 ½ sts = 1"; 10 rows = 1".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.