B-492 - Sir Robinson Rabbit : This pattern contains instructions to knit the sweet bunny pictured above. Knit in garter stitch, the bunny has felt features and pipe cleaner whiskers. (If bunny is intended for a child, the whiskers should not be added). The size of the bunny is not stated in the pattern, however, I'd think around 10 - 12 inches. The pattern is vintage 1960s from Coats and Clark.
- COATS & CLARK'S "RED HEART" KNITTING WORSTED, 4 Ply ("Tangle-Proof" Pull-Out Skeins): 4 ounces of No. 679 Nile Green and 2 ounces of No. 1 White.
- Knitting Needles, 1 pair No. 10.
- Scraps of pink and dark red felt.
- 3 white pipe cleaners.
- Cotton batting or nylon stockings for stuffing.
- 1 yard of pink ribbon, 1 inch wide.
GAUGE: Garter stitch: 4 sts = 1 inch; 8 rows = 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes