Powder Room Poodle: This pattern contains instructions to make both of the tissue covers shown --- one worked in crochet and one knitted. "A charming cover-up for the extra roll of tissue in your bathroom". Both are easy-to-make projects. This pattern set, vintage 1960's is Coats & Clark's Leaflet W-810.
MATERIALS: COATS & CLARK'S "RED HEART" KNITTING WORSTED, 4 Ply, ("Tangle-Proof" Pull-Out Skeins):
- 4 ozs. of any color for Crocheted Poodle or
- 2 ozs. of any color for Knitted Poodle.
- 2 yards of Black Worsted for Nose and Mouth.
- Aluminum or Plastic Crochet Hook Size H for Crocheted Poodle.
- Knitting Needles, 1 pair No. 10 for Knitted Poodle.
- 2 small black buttons for eyes.
- 2/3 yard elastic thread.