Hot Plate Mat Covers: This pattern has directions to crochet both of the hot plate mat shown. This set of vintage mats, estimated as early 1950's, includes covers with a Rose Motif as well as a Sunburst design. The covers are 7 and 8 1/2 inches in diameter and were designed to fit over a standard purchased mat, which you'll have to duplicate.
Materials - Sunburst :
- AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "PURITAN" BEDSPREAD COTTON, ARTICLE 40 OR "DE LUXE" MERCERIZED CROCHET AND KNITTING COTTON, ARTICLE 346, 1 Ball White, 1 Ball Yellow or any Color desired.
- Steel Crochet Hook No. 8.
- 1 - 7" Round Hot Plate Mat.
Materials Required - Rose:
- AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "DE LUXE" MERCERIZED CROCHET AND KNITTING COTTON, ARTICLE 346 OR "PURITAN" BEDSPREAD COTTON, ARTICLE 40, 1 Ball of White, 1 Ball of Green, 1 Ball of Shaded Pinks or any Color desired.
- Steel Crochet Hook No. 7.
- 1 – 8 ¾" Round Hot Plate Mat.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.