Four Button Cardigan : This pattern creates the Mens four button cardigan sweater pictured. Here's a mens sweater with a bit of whimsy going on with the wide stripes and the interesting texture created by knitting lengthwise.
The two-toned sweater is sized Small (36/38), Medium (40/42) and Large (44/46). This is a vintage American Thread.
- - American Thready Heavy Rug Yarn
- - 8 (9, 9) - 70 yd skeins spice
- - 6 (7, 7) - 70 yd skeins white (or colors of your choice)
- - 1 pair knitting needles No 8 and No 10 or any size needles which will result in stitch gauge below.
- - 1 circular needle No 8
- - 2 yards 1 1/2 inch White grosgrain ribbon
- - 4 buttons
Gauge for No 10 Needles: 3 garter sts = 1 inch
This pattern is featured in a blog post at Todays Treasure Shop Talk, should you care to drop by.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.