Glitter Trim Cardigan : This pattern contains instructions to knit the sweater pictured above. For mature figures, a glamour sweater; its neckline gleaming with gems. Scallops of crocheted gimp simulate a collar. This vintage 1950s pattern, from McCalls, is sized for womens bust 36 to 42. Instructions are for size 36, with changes for 38, 40 and 42 shown in parentheses.
- - Bear Brand or Fleisher's Ever-Match Sock and Fingering Yarn, 9 (9-10-10) l-oz. skeins.
- - Bucilla DeLuxe Gimp, 1 tube.
- - Plastic knitting needles Nos. 1 and 3. (Or English sizes 12 and 10.)
- - Steel crochet hook No.4. Two stitch holders.
- - Seven pearl buttons.
- - About 6 dozen each of sew-on rhinestones and oval pearls for trimming.
GAUGE: 8 sts=1" : 11 rows=1" (stockinette st, No. 3 needles).
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes