Womens Lace Blouse : This PDF pattern contains instructions to knit, crochet edges, the blouse shown above. The ladylike blouse, light and lovely. Ribbon braid rims the sleeve and gently squared neck and three quarter length sleeves. The vintage 1950s design, from McCalls, is sized for womens bust 34 to 44. Instructions are shown for 34, with changes for 36, 38, 40, 42 and 44 shown in parentheses.
- -Bear Brand Tricolaine or Fleisher's Silhouette, 8 (9-10) 1-oz. skeins.
- - Plastic knitting needles Nos. 4 and 6. (Or English sizes 9 and 7.)
- - Steel crochet hook No.4.
- - Ribbon braid for trimming, 1 ¾ yards.
- - One yard matching elastic thread.
GAUGE: 13 sts = 2" (No.4 needles). 6 sts = 1" (No. 6 needles).
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes