The Edwardians : This pattern contains directions to crochet the set pictured. The pattern includes a vintage bumper style, or perhaps toque hat and an interesting round handbag. The official write-up, 1939 Spool Cotton Company, worded it, "Pitch this rolled toque forward on your curls to give the Edwardian touch of elegance to your costume, and carry the round bag that makes a perfect alliance." Both pieces feature a great textural matching circular pattern stitch. The bag closes with a large snap.
- J. & P. COATS KNIT-CRO-SHEEN, 5 balls of any color for entire set.
- MILWARD'S steel crochet hook No.9.
- 14 yd chiffon to match Knit.Cro-Sbeen.
- 5/8 yd. grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/2 inches wide, of a contrasting color.
- 3/8 yd. Lastex ribbon of the same contrasting color.
- Large Snap
- Cotton batting.
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.