Quick Knit Jacket : This pattern contains directions for knitting, crochet detail, the jacket shown. This jacket is cropped into bolero, or perhaps shrug style. It is just above waist length with shoulders that drop to above elbow length full sleeves. The open front is offset with a contrast band worked in mohair - also duplicated in the sleeve ends. This fun and casual design goes back to the mid 1950's.
SIZES: Directions for size 12. Changes for sizes 14 and 16 are in parentheses.
- Body Bust Size:32" (34"-36" ).
- Blocked Bust Size: 35" (37"-39").
- Bear Brand or Fleisher's "Jiffy" Nylon 'n Wool, 7 (7-8) 2-oz. skeins red, main color (MC) ;
- Bucilla 100% Imported French Angora, 1 10-gram ball white, contrasting color (CC).
- Plastic knitting needles No. 10. (Or -English size 3.)
- Bucilla plastic crochet hook No. 4.
- Two stitch holders.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.