Cinderella : The official description: How simple to transfor a drab room into one of colorful beauty. We have added a simple edging and band of Irish Crochet to a yellow organdy spread. Why not trim a white spread with Cherry Red trimming - add curtains and dressing table to match".
This pattern contains instructions to crochet the flower edgings and motifs the are highlighted to the Organdy spread pictured. A chart is included should you wish to duplicate as pictured. A very pretty motif, great for your bedroom accessories, or any other items you might like to add it too. The organdie spread measures 40 x 88 inches without the ruffle. Each motif measures 3 inches.
- - "STAR"CROCHET COTTON ARTICLE 20, Size 30 (27 balls Yellow or any ColorDesired) or
- - "STAR"CROCHET COTTON ARTICLE 30, Size 30 (83 balls) or
- - "GEM"CROCHET COTTON ARTICLE 35, Size 30 (22 balls) and
- - "STAR"MERCERIZED SEWING THREAD - ARTICLE 400 (2 spools)
- - Steel Crochet Hook No. 12.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes