Bulky Pullover: This pattern gives directions for knitting the pullover pictured. Sized for misses, this design is bulky and loose-fitting; the type you'd like to wear all winter. The three quarter sleeve design features a marvelous cowl collar with cable band, and an extra wide cable down the front.
SIZES: Directions for sizes 12-14. Changes for sizes 16-18 in parentheses.
- Body Bust Size: 32"-34" (36"-38" )
- Blocked Bust Size: 37" (40").
- Laines du Pingouin Jacquelaine, 13 (14) balls.
- 14" knitting needles Nos. 11 and 13. (Or English sizes 2 and 0.)
- One dp needle for cable panel.
- Large-eyed sewing needle.
GAUGE: 5 sts = 2" ; 3 rows = 1" (double seed pat, No. 13 needle).
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.