Bulky Pullover: This pattern gives instructions for knitting, crochet detail, the pullover shown. And, what a marvelous pullover it is!. Knit on larger needles, the roomy sweater has an extra large collar with marvelous drape. It is paired up with long sleeves on extended shoulders, hip length and two extra large buttons on a half closure band. This is an intermediate pattern.
SIZES: Directions for size 12. Changes for sizes 14, 16, 18 are in parentheses.
- Body Bust Size: 32" (34"-36"-38").
- Blocked Bust Size: 36" (38"-40"-42" ). Loosely fitted garment.
- Spinnerin Clu or Spinnerin Frostlon, 13 (14-15-15) 2-oz. balls.
- 14" knitting needles Nos. 8 and 10. (Or English sizes 5 and 3.)
- Aluminum crochet hook size G.
- One stitch holder.
- Two large buttons.
- One snap fastener.
GAUGE: 7 sts = 2" ; 5 rows = 1" (stockinette st. No. 10 needles).
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.