734-11: Zipped Sweater Jacket: This pattern contains directions to knit the cardigan pictured. This is a great looking mens sweater jacket. It features a front zip opening, raised rib pattern stitch and raglan sleeves. The patter nis vintage 1960s from Columbia Minerva.
These directions are for small size (36-38). Changes for medium size(40-42) and large size (44-46) are in parentheses.
- COLUMBIA-MINERVA Sport and Sweater Yarn (1 oz. skein)-16 (16-17) skeins OR
- COLUMBIA-MINERVA Featherweight Knitting Worsted (2 oz. skein)-8(8-9) skeins OR
- COLUMBIA-MINERVA Real Shetland (1 oz. skein)- 12 (12-13) skeins
- - 1 pair each Boye straight knitting needles Nos. 1 and 3
- - 1 Boye steel crochet hook No.4
- - Open zipper for front closing
GAUGE:7 sts = 1 inch : 10 rows = 1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.