Mans Cabled Pullover : This pattern contains instruction to knit the pullover sweater pictured above. An attractive choice for the men in our lives (not that a man could not knit this for themselves !), featuring a bold pattern stitch, with several cable rows, long sleeves and ribbing. The pattern is chest sized 36 to 44. Instructions are written for size 36, with changes for 38, 40, 42 and 44 shown in parentheses. This pattern is vintage 1960s.
- DIAMOND "Scheepjes" Regatta (100 gram skein): 8 (8-9-9-10) skeins.
- Knitting Needles: 1 pair each of No.5 and No. 8 or size required to knit to gauge,
- 1 set of No.4 pd needles.
- Cross St Panel on No. 8 needles-6 sts = 1"; 13 rows = 2".
- Cable Panel on No. 8 needles-8 sts = 1 1/4".