Long Crochet Coat : This pattern contains directions to crochet the coat pictured above. This is a long princess style wool coat to wear at home, or omitting frogs on the skirt, an evening out on the town. It is fully lined, loose fitting with long sleeves and ankle length. The pattern is sized 10 to 20. Instructions are written for size 10. Changes for 12, 14, 16 and 18 are shown in parentheses.
- Columbia-Minerva Featherweight Knitting Worsted, 37 (41-45) 2-oz skeins,
- Aluminum crochet hook size 5 or G.
- 1 yard 1" elastic, 1 yard 2" bias tape.
- 5 yards 50" brocade for lining, 1/4 yard Pellon.
- 2 large hooks and eyes, 11 large frogs.
- Matching sewing thread.
GAUGE: 2 pats = 1"; 5 rows = 3".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.