Style No 1774-118: This pattern gives directions to knit, crochet detail, the suit pictured. This design, luxuriously soft, is knit in Mohair yarn. It is a two piece suit that features a jacket and skirt. The loose fitting jacket, with three quarter sleeves, rounded neck and front buttons is paired with a slim skirt with back zipper. To top off (literally) the outfit is a sassy beret, also knit in Mohair. The suit may be lined, if desired. The pattern is written for for misses small (10-12), medium (14-16) and large (18-20).
- BERNAT ASTRAKHAN (2 oz. Skeins) — 14 (15-15) Peacock Blue for suit; 2 for hat, BERNAT MOHAIRSPUN (1 oz. pull skeins) — 25 (26-27) Peacock Mix for suit; 3 for hat
- OR BERNAT MOHAIR PLUS ( 1-1/2 oz. Balls) — 20 (21-21) Turquoise for suit; 3 for hat
- 1 pair straight knitting needles No. 10
- 1 aluminum crochet hook size G
- 1 Talon Skirt Zipper 7 inch length
- 4 - 3/4 inch rings
- Material for lining coat and skirt, if desired
GAUGE: 7 sts = 2 inches; 5 rows = 1 inch
NOTE: Use 1 strand of ASTRAKHAN and 1 strand of MOHAIRSPUN OR MOHAIR PLUS together throughout.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.