S-603 : Back in the 1950s Crocheted Golf Club Covers were all the rage. And, to be honest, they are still pretty cool today. Crochet some up for your own clubs, or treat Dad, Mom or someone special to a set. This pattern contains instructions to knit the colorful set, 1954 from Coats and Clarks, shown above. Note: The numbers are a crochet chain.
- CHADWICK'S RED HEART KNITTING WORSTED, 4 Ply, Art E.232: 2 skeins (1 oz. "Tangle-Proof" Pull·Out Skeins) of No 950 Mexicana,
- and COATS & CLARK'S O.N.T. "SPEED-CRO- SHEEN" MERCERIZED COTTON, Art. C.44: 1 ball of NO.1 White.
- Clark's O.N.T. Plastic Knitting Pins, 1 pair NO.2 (2 ¾ mm size) and
- 1 pair No 5 (3 ¾ mm size)
- Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No.1/O (zero)
GAUGE: 6 sts make 1 inch; 7 rows make 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes