Knitted Pillow : This pattern contains directions for knitting the pillow shown. It is a relatively easy pillow cover to knit with an attractive honeycomb motif and loop fringe all the way around. You may repeat the honeycomb design for the back of the pillow cover, or knit a plain back in stockinette. This knitting pattern is sized to fit a 14 inch pillow.
- COATS & CLARK'S "O.N.T." RUG YARN (70 yard skeins): 4 skeins of No. 34 AntiqueGold.
- Knitting Needles, 1 pair No. 10.
- Milwards Yarn Darning Needle (long size).
- A 14-inch square pillow.
- Pattern Stitch: 4 sts = 1 inch; 5 rows = 1 inch.
- Stockinette Stitch: 7 sts = 1 inch; 5 rows = 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.