Garter Stitch Set: This item contains instructions to knit, crochet details, the set shown above. First is the pullover - loops knitted together lend a popcorn look to the garter stitch V-front pullover with a separate hood / scarf, nipped in bell sleeves. The pattern is sized 10 to 16. Directions are written for size 10, with changes for 12, 14 and 16 shown in parentheses. This pattern if vintage early 1960s.
- Brunswick Tivolaine, 7 (8) 40-gram balls for sweater; 3 balls for muffler hood.
- 14" knitting needles No.8; set of dp needles No.8. (Or English size 5.)
- Steel crochet hook No. 00.
- One stitch holder.
- 1/2 yard 1" elastic for sleeve border.
- Large-eyed sewing needle.
GAUGE: 7 sts= 2"; 6 rows = 1".
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.