Sutton Place No 6110 : This filet crochet pattern gives directions to create the bedspread shown. A lovely piece worked in filet crochet to included chart. The spread is designed with 7-1/2 inch blocks that are joined to form single or double spreads (or size of your choice), with finished with a combination of fringe and tassels at the edges.
MATERIALS: J. & P. COATS KNIT-CRO-SHEEN
- SINGLE SIZE: 36 balls of White or Ecru or 58 balls of any color
- DOUBLE SIZE: 48 balls of White or Ecru, or 77 balls of any color
- Steel crochet hook No. 8.
GAUGE: 4 sps make 1 inch; 4 rnds make 1 inch. Completed block measures 7-1/2 inches square.
- For a single size spread about 72 x 108 inches including fringe, make 9 x 14 blocks.
- For a double size spread about 90 x 108 inches including fringe, make 12 x 14 blocks
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes