S-222 Edelweiss : This pattern contains instructions to crochet the doily pictured. A pretty piece, and quite easy as well, this doily features 7 daises in the center surrounded by a deep ruffle. Variations are given to make this doily either at 15-1/2 inches or 13 inches.
- - J & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET. Art. A.104, Size 30: 1 ball each of No. 181
- Shaded Lt. Yellows, No.8 Blue and No. 48 Hunter's Green; OR
- - Clark's Big Ball Mercerized Crochet, Art. B.34, Size 30: 1 ball each of No. 181 Shaded Lt. Yellows, No.8 Blue and No. 48 Hunter's Green; OR
- - J. & P. Coats Tatting-Crochet, Art. A.21, Size 70: 3 balls of No. 8 Blue and 1 ball each of No, 181
- Shaded Lt. Yellows and No. 48 Hunter's Green.
- - Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 10 for Size 30, or No. 14 for Size 70.