Spring Fantasy: This pattern contains directions to crochet the set pictured. Vintage 1942 and named Spring Fantasy No 7588 to Spool Cotton, the set includes a 14 x 29 inch centerpiece runner, 14 inch place mats, as well as corner edging to be added to linen napkins. Crochet this set in white and lay over dark, or brightly colored tablecloth, to see the design pop !
- CLARK'S O.N.T. or J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, size 30:
- SMALL BALL:CLARK'S O.N.T.-20 balls, OR J. & P. COATS -16 balls of White or Ecru, or 12 balls of any color.
- BIG BALL: J. & P. COATS-6 balls of White or Ecru, or 8 balls of any color.
- Steel crochet hook No. 10 or 11.
- 1/2 yard linen, 27 inches wide, for napkins.
This amount is sufficient for 4 place mats, each about 14 inches in diameter, a runner about 14 x 29 inches, and 4 napkins 12 inches square.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.