Doily or Pillow A-126: This pattern gives directions to crochet the doily pictured. This lovely design, vintage 1939, was released as National Needlecraft Bureau A-126. The design, 12 inches in diameter, features a central 6 point star, surrounded by pineapple petals and shell edges. The instructions are written for the doily, with notations that doily can be sewn to a pillow top. This is an intermediate design.
- J. & P. COATS BIG BALL BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. A. 104, Size 30: 1 ball of White, Ecru or No. 42 Cream;
- or CLARK'S BIG BALL MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. B. 34, Size 30: 1 ball of White, No. 61 Ecru or No. 42 Cream;
- or CLARK'S BIG BALL MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. B. 345, Size 30: 1 ball of White or Ecru only.
- Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 10.
- Pillow 12 inches in diameter. Pillow cover measures 12 inches in diameter
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.