Boy and Girl Kittens : This pattern contains directions for crocheting the kittens pictured. Two kittens, a cute couple indeed, a both with a top hat and a girl with veil. They are crocheted and stuffed, and then adorned with bits of felt and embroidery features. The actual height is not stated. This pattern is leaflet P.C. 2521, issued by the National Needlecraft Bureau, vintage early 1950s.
- COATS & CLARK'S "RED HEART" KNITTING WORSTED, 4 Ply, Art. E.234 (4 oz. "Tangle-Proof" Pull-Out Skeins): 1 skein No. 1 White, and Art. E.232 (1 oz. "Tangle-Proof" Pull-Out Skeins): 1 skein No. 12 Black. A few yards of Pink. 3/4 yard Black "Speed-Cro-Sheen." 1 yard each of Beauty Rose and Spanish Red Pearl Cotton.
- Crochet Hook Size H. Milwards Tapestry Needle No. 18.
- 1/8 yard lavender net.
- Scraps of black, periwinkle, yellow, orange and red felt.
- A 12-inch string of small red wooden beads.
- Cotton batting for stuffing.
GAUGE: 4 sc = 1 inch; 4 rnds = 1 inch.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.