Kimberley - No 6101: This pattern contains instructions for crocheting the bedspread pictured. This design is worked in rows (not squares) and features a double diamond format - staggered in large and small sizes - in rows, with fringe around the edges. A 3/4 page chart for working the diamond motif is included. The end design is a pleasing geometric effect. This instructions include single and double sizes, but can easily be increased.
MATERIALS: J. & P. COATS KNIT-CRO-SHEEN
- SINGLE SIZE: 35 balls of White or Ecru or 62 balls of any color
- DOUBLE SIZE: 48 balls of White or Ecru, or 71 balls of any color
- Steel crochet hook No. 7 or 8.
GAUGE: 4 sps make 1 inch; 4 rows make 1 inch.
- Single size spread measures about 69 x 103 inches, including fringe.
- Double size spread measures about 91 x 108 inches, including fringe.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes