Crocheted Rugs: This pattern gives directions to crochet the rugs shown. There are four rugs included, all easy to crochet in heavy rug yarn. The styles include an Indian Motif Rug at 24 x 33, a Two-Toned Rug at 20 x 28, a Checker Board Rug at 18 x 30 and an Oval Rug at 20 x 40 inches. The oval rug includes instructions to increase to larger sizes. This pattern is vintage 1950s, issued as American Thread Leaflet RY-2-40; a promotion for their Gem Rug Yarn Brand.
Materials: American Thread Company "Gem" Cotton Rug Yarn.
- INDIAN RUG No. 1-4 Skeins No. 28 Rust and 1 Skein each of No. 16 National Blue, No. 10 Beige, No. 58 Black, No. 22 Yellow and No. 40 Dk. Green.
- TWO TONED RUG No. 2-3 Skeins No. 28 Rust, 2 Skeins No. 10 Beige.
- CHECKER BOARD RUG No. 3-2 Skeins each of No. 13 Lt. Blue, No. 16 National Blue and No. 4 Natural.
- OVAL RUG No. 4-1 Skein No. 10 Beige, 2 Skeins No. 37 Lt. Green, 3 Skeins No. 28 Rust, 4 Skeins No. 40 Dk. Green,
- Aluminum Crochet Hook Size F or G or Bone Crochet Hooks No. 8 or 9.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.