Berkshire No 6101: This pattern gives directions to crochet the medallion and create the bedspread pictured. The pretty pineapple medallions measure 4 inches each and are joined with a small fill-in motif to make single and double (or sizes of your choice) bedspreads.
MATERIALS: J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, size 20:
- SINGLE SIZE: Small Ball – 81 balls; Big Ball – 47 balls
- DOUBLE SIZE: Small Ball – 102 balls; Big Ball – 60 balls
- Steel crochet hook No. 8 or 9.
GAUGE: Each motif measures 4-3/4 inches in diameter before blocking.
- For a single size spread about 71 x 104 inches, make 15 x 22 motifs.
- For a double size spread about 90 x 104 inches, make 19 x 22 motifs.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes