Talisman No 6063 : This pattern gives directions for crocheting the spread pictured. This vintage design is created in 3-1/4 inch wheel medallions with a secondary fill medallion. Note the scalloped edge created around the edges. Crochet the medallions to form single or double spreads, or in size of your choice. This pretty medallion set would also function nicely as scarfs.
MATERIALS: J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, size 20:
- SINGLE SIZE: 120 balls, or 70 big balls
- DOUBLE SIZE: 147 balls, or 86 big balls
- Steel crochet hook No. 8 or 9.
GAUGE: Each motif measures 3-1/4 inches in diameter after blocking.
- For a single size spread about 72 x 105 inches, make 22 x 32 motifs.
- For a double size spread about 88 x 105 inches, make 27 x 32 motifs.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes