Th Black and White of It : This pattern contains directions to crochet both the afghan and pillow shown. This is relatively easy crochet in black and white, or two colors of your choice in a block motif with a bowed motif in the corners. It is finished with a medium border all the way around. The blocks for the afghan measure 6-3/4 inches square and the rug blocks are 8 3/4 square. The afghan measure 48 x 70 inches and the rug is 27 x 40 inches. Should you wish a larger rug, just add additional blocks. This design is vintage American Thread.
Materials Required: AMERICAN THREAD "AUNT LYDIA'S" HEAVY RUG YARN
- 12 - 70 yd. skeins Black and
- 8 - 70 yd. skeins White for Rug
- 10 - 70 yd. skeins Black and
- 15 - 70 yd. skeins White for Afghan
- Aluminum Crochet Hook Size H for Afghan; Size K for Rug