Carriage Set : This pattern contains instructions for crocheting the set shown. This design takes us back to the 1940's; the time of the large baby carriages, where the Mothers would dress up baby and stroll the avenue. The set includes a blanket, baby cap and a bottle cover ... all with the frilly details that you would expect.
What You Need: ROYAL SOCIETY SIX CORD CORDICHET, Size 20:
- For Set: 27 small balls or 12 large balls
- For Carriage Cover: 23 small balls or 10 large balls
- For Bottle Cover: 2 small balls or 1 large ball
- For Cap : 3 small balls; 2 large balls
- Steel Crochet Hook No. 8 or 9.
- Satin ribbon 5/8 inch wide, 6 yards for Carriage Cover, 2 ½ yards for Cap and 3/4 yard for Bottle Cover. 1/4 yard ribbon rosebuds.
GAUGE: 11 sts make 1 inch; 6 rows make 1 inch.
Finished Carriage Cover measures about 27 x 31 inches.