Bag and Belt Set: This pattern contains directions to crochet both the bag and belt pictured. This is a vintage 1950 pattern, from Modern Needlecraft, thus not too grand of a picture. But, this set has definite vintage accessory potential. Both are crocheted in a Metallic Yarn and then the decorative details are added in Chenille. The bag pattern indicates it is to be slipped over a Dritz form, however, I'd suggest you could simple line and add a zipper. The belt is hook and eye closure.
- Dritz Metallic Yarn Art. No. 114, 2 tubes for Purse; 1 tube for Belt up to 26" waist measurement.
- Dritz Luxury Chenille (soft) Art. No. 129, 1 skein each of Red, Kelly and Royal;
- Dritz Metal Crochet Hook No. 2;
- Dritz Bag Lining No. 772;
- 2 hooks and eyes for Belt.
Gauge: 6 sc = 1".
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.