Pink Sparkle Dress : The pattern contains instructions to knit, crochet edges, the enticing dress pictured above. Fragile crystal teardrops light up slim shell of a knitted two-piece dress. Latticework cables pattern top. Flattering wide V neckline and armholes are edged with bias knit bands. The pattern is sized 6 to 16. Instructions are written for size 6, with changes for 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 shown in parentheses.
- - Diamond Florentine Boucle - 80 yd tubes
- - Diamond Crystal Iridescent Teardrops, 2 gross
- - 14 inch knitting needles Nos 2, 3 and 4 (Or English sizes 11, 10 and 9).
- - Steel crochet hook No 1
- - One dp needle
- - Elastic, nylon thread, bead needle and large-eyed needle.
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes