S-613 : Here's a vintage, 1954 from Coats & Clarks, just waiting to be crocheted. He's (or she) a delightful baby monkey with felt facial features and palms - a little embroidery and button eyes. Although I'd not recommend for the younger childs (who might pull off the felt), it would be a delightful addition for an older child, or a monkey collector. Admit it -- who doesn't love a monkey!
- COATS & CLARK'S O.N.T. "SPEED-CRO. SHEEN" MERCERIZED COTTON, Art. C.44: 3 balls of No. 1 White and 1 ball of No. 46-A Mid Rose. A few yards of No. 76·A Aqua.
- COATS or CLARK'S O.N.T. SIX STRAND EMBROIDERY FLOSS, Art. C.ll: 1 skein of No. 12 Black.
- Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 2/0 (double zero),
- 2 black buttons for eyes ... A scrap of red felt for mouth. . 1/2 yard of blue ribbon, 3/4 inch wide ...
- Cotton batting for stuffing.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.