Pink Dress and Stole : This knitting pattern, with crochet edging, gives instructions to create the above picture pink dress and stole. The pullover dress, sized 10, 12, 14 and 16 is sleeveless, with rounded neckline, is knee length. The accompanying stole is a perfect companion piece for evenings. Directions are for size 10, with changes for 12, 14 and 16 in parentheses.
- Diamond Patrizia Cha-Cha-Cha (50 gram balls): 6 (7-7-8) balls for dress; 4 balls for Stole, and
- Diamond Helsingen Fashion Front (50 gram skeins): 4 (4-5-5) skeins in each of 2 colors for Dress; 2 skeins in each of 2 colors for stole and
- Diamond Fairknit 100% Mohair (40 gram balls) 6 balls for Stole lining.
- Knitting Needles: 1 pair of No 11 or size required to knit to gauge.
- Also, a No 5 Bone Crochet Hook.
Gauge: Pt St - 4 sts = 1 inch. Stockinette st = 3 sts = 1 inch.