Knitted Bed Jacket : This pattern contains instructions for knitting, crochet detail, the bed jacket shown. This is a lovely piece, designed for the true girly girl! A simple bodice followed by row upon row of frilly lace blousing out. The long sleeves match the same lace pattern strips. There is a small ruffled lace collar and, to top it all off, an extra large ribbon bow for closure (button / loop as well). This vintage 1950s design can be knit for sized small (10-12), medium (14-16) and large (18-20).
- BERNAT Nylo Baby Yarn (1 oz. pull skeins) — 8 (8-9)
- 1 pair each straight knitting needles Nos. 3 and 15 OR ANY SIZE NEEDLES WHICH WILL GIVE THE STITCH GAUGE GIVEN BELOW
- 1 steel crochet hook No. 5
- 1 spool fine elastic thread
- 1 button
- 1-1/2 yds. 2-1/2 inch satin ribbon
GAUGE: 7 sts = 1 inch10 rows = 1 inch on No. 3 needles
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing, for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.