Style 1767-118: This pattern gives directions to knit, crochet detail, the dress pictured. This lovely design is a touch of classy elegance. A straight pullover dress with elasticized waistline is knee length (adjustable), sleeveless with bateau neckline and an openwork yoke. These directions are for size 12. Changes for sizes 14, 16 and 18 are in parentheses.
- BERNAT MOHAIRLAINE (1 oz. Balls) — 11 (12-12-13)
- 1 pair each straight knitting needles Nos. 6 and 10
- 1 steel crochet hook size 0
- 1 yd 1/4 inch elastic
- 6 sts = 1 inch 8 rows = 1 inch on No. 6 needles
- 9 sts = 2 inches 4 rows = 1 inch on No. 10 needles
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.