No 734-15 Mens Shirt: This pattern contains directions to knit, crochet detail, the shirt pictured. Casual and comfortable, the shirt has a small diagonal pattern stitch and features elbow length sleeves, a notch collar, front 4 button closure and hip length. The pattern is sized small, medium and large fitting mens chest between 36 and 46.
- COLUMBIA·MINERVANylon and Wool Fingering Yarn (1 oz. skein) - 9(10-11) skeins OR
- COLUMBIA-MINERVANylapaca (1 oz. skein) - 10 (11-12) Skeins
- 1 pair Boye straight knitting needles No.3
- 1 Boye steel crochethook No.4
- 4 pearl buttons
- 1/2yd. 1 inch grosgrain ribbon
GAUGE:7 sts = 1 inch 10 rows = 1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.