Cable Pullover No 3133: This pattern gives directions to knit the pullover pictured. This pattern, vintage 1948 is written for a man's size 40 (no other provisions are specified). The pullover features a V-neck, wide ribbed bands of cables and seed stitched stripes.
- Fleisher's Zephyr-Laine, 11 skeins.
- White Knitting Needles, 1 pair each Sizes 1 and 2.
- White Crochet Hook, Size 1.
- Chest 40 ins. Length from lower edge to back of neck 24 ins. (not including hem).
- Sleeves-Width at underarm 15 ins.
Stockinette St-8 sts=1 inch 10 rows=1 inch
Cable Pattern St-17 sts=2 inches, 10 rows=1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes