Sunburst Splendour : This pattern contains directions to crochet the cloth shown above. The official description of this 1942 design : Win applause by making this beauty ... the sunburst splendour of its design filmy against a solid background. The cloth is made up of round motifs with a sunburst motif that 'shines'. The large motifs measures approx 4 1/2 inches (size of smaller motif not specified in pattern gauge). The motifs are joined together, forming a cloth that measures 60 x 80 inches.
- CLARK'S O.N.T. or J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, size 30:
- -49 balls of White or Ecru, or 64 balls of any color.
- SMALL BALL: CLARK'S O.N.T.-77 balls, OR J. & P. COATS
- BIG BALL: J. & P. COATS-25 balls of White or Ecru, or 32 balls of any color.
- Steel crochet hook No. 10 or 11.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.