Festive S-384 : This pattern contains instructions to crochet the lovely dress pictured above. (Note: The shawl pattern is not included). The dress is ankle, or length of your choice. It is made of of individuals motifs, stitched together to create the gown. It has shoulder straps and closes in the back with hook and eyes. The pattern is sized 12, 14 and 16. The instructions are for size 12, with changes for 14 and 16 shown in parentheses. Note: The shawl is not included with this pattern.
- - J. & P. COATS BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. A.104, Size 30: 24 balls of White or Ecru for Size 12; 26 balls for Size 14 and 28 balls for Size 16; or CLARK'S BIG BALL MERCERIZED CROCHET, Art. B.34, Size 30: 17 balls of White or Ecru for Size 12; 18 balls for Size 14 and 19 balls for Size 16.
- - Milwards Steel Crochet Hook No. 10.
- - Crown Zipper (dress placket) 12 inches long, Art. F.2.
- - 1 yard of matching seam binding
- - 2 yards of red satin ribbon, 1 inch wide
- - 2 hooks and eyes.
Gauge: Each motif measures 1 1/4 inches square.
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes