Shell Stitch Baby Set : This pattern contains instructions to crochet the set shown. It's a cute little set, including a jacket, booties and a bonnet, all with ribbon ties in an every popular shell stitch. It has such a soft and dainty look. The pattern is sized for baby at 6 months. It is vintage American Thread.
- - AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY "DAWN" ORLON or ORLON POMPADOUR HIGH BULK FINGERING YARN 5 ounces Pink and
- - "STAR" RAYON CROCHET, Article 700 1 ball White or colors of your choice
- - Plastic crochet hook size E
- -Steel crochet hook size No. 7
- - 2 yds. 1/4 inch ribbon
- - 1 1/2 yds, 5/8 inch ribbon
This pattern is featured in a blog post at Todays Treasure Shop Talk, should you care to drop by.
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.