No 675 Jiffy Knit Jacket : This pattern contains directions to knit, crochet detail, the jacket pictured. This adorable jacket takes us back to 1957 ... thank you, Bernhard Ulmann. The design is a short, waist length jacket in a bulky knit yarn, with large collar and rolled elbow length sleeves. The jacket closes with a button/loop at the neck. The pattern is written for misses size 12-14, with changes for 16-18 in parentheses.
- Fleisher's Glen Tweed or Bear Brand Tweedmoor, 14 (15) ozs.
- Bucilla 14-inch Plastic Needles,
- 1 pair Size 9. Bucilla Plastic Hook, Size 7.
MEASUREMENTS FOR BLOCKING
- At bustline – 40 (44) ins.
- Width of sleeve – 15 ins.
- Collar – width at lower edge 27 ins.
GAUGE: 5 sts=1 inch13 rows=2 inches (Entire coat is worked with 2 strands of yarn)