No 671 Cable Cardigan : This pattern gives instructions to knit, crochet edge, the cardigan shown. This is one of many classic cable designs. On this cardigan, dual cables run down each front panel, as well as back panel, and three on the long sleeves. The high round neck has narrow ribbing, the sleeve cuffs and bottom band has wide ribbing. This vintage 1957 knitting pattern is written for a misses size 14, with changes for 16 and 18 in parentheses.
- Fleisher's Glen Tweed or Bear Brand Tweedmoor, 13 (13-14) ozs.
- Bucilla Aluminum Needles, 1 pair each Sizes 1 and 2.
- Bucilla Plastic Hook, Size 1.
MEASUREMENTS FOR BLOCKING
- At bustline, buttoned 37 (39-41) ins
- Width of back at underarm 18 (19-20) ins.
- Sleeves-width at underarm 12 ½ (13-13 ½) ins.
GAUGE: Stockinette St-8 sts=1 inch; 11 rows-1 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes