Candy Stripe Trimmed Pullover: This pretty pullover is knitted (with crochet edges). It sports a pretty 'candy stripe pattern' around the high neckline as well as the three quarter sleeve ends and bottom. It also as a corresponding striped back belt that attaches to the sides at waist level. The directions are for size 12. Changes for sizes 14, 16 and 18 are in parenthesis.
- - COLUMBIA-MINERVA "Wool and Shetland Wool" (2 oz. skein):
- Color A-4 (4-5-5) skeins, Colors Band C-l skein each color.
- - 1 yd. 3" grosgrain ribbon:
- - neckline zipper,
- - 4 plastic rings.
- - Knitting Needles: 1 pair "Boye" No. 5 or size required to knit to gauge.
- - No. 0 steel crochet hook.
Gauge: 5 1/2 sts = l"; 7 rows =1".
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.