Polka Dot Stole : This pattern contains directions to knit, crochet detail, the stole pictured. This is a fun piece in quite a whimsical way. Quite long, at 64 inches, it has small crocheted dots created on button molds and stitched into place. The ends correspond wonderfully with the theme with pompons. This is an original 1953 design from Hilde.
- 3 skeins Knitting Worsted m.c. (4 oz. skein)
- 1 skein Knitting Worsted c.c. (4 oz. skein)
- 1 pair knitting needles No.8
- 1 bone crochet hook No. 6
- 28 flat button moulds 1 inch diameter
GAUGE: 9 sts. = 2 inch
All patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents for your working pleasure. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes..