Infants Knitted Set : This pattern contains direction to knit the set shown. This vintage pattern set, 1960s from Columbia Minerva, contains a baby hooded jacket, mittens and booties all sized for 6 months. To complete the set, there is also a perfect little blanket (measurements not stated). All four pieces have a cute waffled or squared pattern design. The garments have little ribbon ties.
- Columbia-Minerva Baby Nantuk, Beehive Baby Wool, Baby Yarn, or Pompadour Lightweight-(l ounce skein)
- Sacque-3 skeins, Mittens-l skein, Bootees-l skein -AND-
- Columbia-Minerva Knitting Worsted (4 ounce skein), Carriage Robe-2 skeins
- One Pair "Boye" size 3-10 inch
- One Pair "Boye" size 8-14 inch (for carriage robe only)
- One "Boye" steel crochet hook size 2
Gauge: 15 sts to 2 inches (Size 3 needles)
The patterns in this shop are reformatted vintage designs; crisp clean documents with one and a half line spacing. The pattern is a PDF download. A link will be forwarded to your email address within a couple minutes.